Have you the innovative capability to create the next game-changer?
Date: 13 June 2013 : 08:00 - 10:00
Business stagnation happens and you may not even be aware of it, but when your competitor launches the next ‘must have’ product – it’s already too late! This seminar shows you how to shed that recessionary mind-set and counter-intuitive behaviours that inhibit true innovation.
By spending your breakfast with us, you will:
- Understand techniques that support ideas generation
- Know approaches that create entrepreneurial thinking
- Appreciate how individual pockets of innovation can be harnessed and sustained
- Identify the characteristics to nurture people to become innovative
- Accelerate the use of risk and reward to drive an inquiring and productive workforce
- Generate a shared understanding and commitment
Venue: Royal Society of Chemistry - Council Room
Burlington House, Piccadilly, London,
Registration & refreshments: 8.00 - 8.30 am
Meeting duration: 8.30 - 10.00 am