In-House Seminar - Innovation for Performance Excellence
Date: 30 June 2014 : 15:00 - 17:00
Last year NEF delivered a range of Innovation Seminars across the country, and over 150 companies took part and benefited from practical advice, guidance, tools and techniques to inform and shape their innovation capability and practice.
This Innovation Seminar will help you navigate through the innovation landscape to achieve performance excellence for growth. It will address the following areas:
- How to reinvent your business model to drive growth
- What triggers change mind-sets to move to a more enterprising culture
- How to recognise and build innovation talent
- When to use Design Thinking to invoke the right change
- How to use Minimum Viable Product to market test new offer
- How to systemise innovation to avoid ‘one hit wonders’
- What tools and techniques can be used to support creative problem-solving
- How to use trends, patterns and signals to diversify your offer
- Where to look for new uses or applications to differentiate your existing products
- How build a collaborative approach to innovation with everyone in your eco-system
Don’t delay! This is your chance to invigorate your employees, thereby driving innovation for performance excellence.
Contact us to arrange a date for an in-house (1/2 day or full day) seminar tailored specifically to your needs.
This in-house seminar will allow you to:
- Know how to accelerate the use of innovation as a business function
- Understand techniques that support ideas generation
- Know approaches that create entrepreneurial thinking
- Appreciate how individual pockets of innovation can be harnessed and sustained
- Identify the characteristics to nurture people to become innovative
- Accelerate the use of risk and reward to drive an inquiring and productive workforce
- Generate a shared understanding and commitment