Date: 5 December 2013 : 09:00 - 15:00
Designed to celebrate the very best in UK innovation, the NEF Innovation Awards provide an opportunity for individuals and organisations to showcase their innovation and gain recognition for the role they play in inspiring others. Judged by a panel of industry experts, influencers and thought leaders, the NEF Innovation Awards will be presented at our national conference, Innovisions, giving recipients a prestigious platform for their achievement.
The winners will inspire and motivate others, and contribute to a culture of ideas generation and innovation which will help promote sustainable growth in the UK.
Awards will be presented in three categories:
1. Most inspiring innovation leader (individual award)
2. Most innovative business process (organisational award)
3. Innovator of the year (individual award)
4. Best example of innovation in a final year STEM-related degree project (individual award)
5. Innovative apprentice of the year (individual award)
6. Best example of innovation in a STEM course or training programme (organisational award)
7. Best example of voluntary sector innovation award (organisational award)
8. Best example of government policy enabling innovation (organisational award)
Nominations will be accepted until 1 November 2013, after which the panels will meet and select the winners. Individuals and organisations can nominate themselves or any employee. Entrants must use the correct forms, attach evidence to support the application and accept the conditions of entry. Awards will be presented as part of the Innovisions Conference, 5 December 2013 at the Institute of Directors in central London.
Download the entry form and guidelines here or follow the Enter Now tabs.
Entries closes 5pm on Friday 1 November 2013.
Institute of Directors
116 Pall Mall